MasterClass ZBLC in Immediate Implants ( Đang chờ dịch )
- 1. Maintenance of soft tissue architecture prior to extraction
- 2. Tooth-like soft tissue profile
- 3. Fewer functional problems in posterior implants
- 4. More aesthetic result in the anterior area
- 5. Faster treatment for patients and the dentist
- 1. How are immediate implants integrated?
- 2. How is the tooth profile maintained?
- 3. How do peri-implant soft tissues develop after immediate implant placement?
- 4. How is zero bone loss (ZBLC) achieved in immediate implants?
- 5. How is primary implant stability achieved?
How many of us know the exact answers to following questions? I mean not just simple explanation, but real true step-by-step knowledge?
1. How do immediate implants integrate?
2. How is the profile tooth maintained?
3. How are peri-implant soft tissues developed after immediate implant placement?
4. How do get Zero bone loss status in immediate implants?
5. How is primary implant stability achieved?
3 hours in total of knowledge! Without it - no control of immediate implant treatment.
NỘI DUNG BÀI HỌC
- 1. Rationale for immediate implant placement I
- 2. Rationale for immediate implant placement II
- 3. Why are immediate implant successful I
- 4. Why are immediate implants successful II. Primary stability and crestal bone
- 5. Immediate implants in molars I
- 6. Immediate implants in molars II
- 7. Immediate premolars
- 8. Restorative secrets of immediates
- 9. Complications, which could be avoided
- 10. Immediate implant placement in anterior zone
- 11. Immediate in molar Type A
- 12. Immediate molar Type B
- 13.Immediate multi-level all-on-5