MasterClass ZBLC in Immediate Implants ( Đang chờ dịch )
There are obvious reasons why immediate implants should be part of our daily practice. However, this treatment modality is often demonized and avoided. This must change, but it can only happen if clinicians change their point of view. Clear advantages of immediate implants include:
- 1. Maintenance of soft tissue architecture prior to extraction
- 2. Tooth-like soft tissue profile
- 3. Fewer functional problems in posterior implants
- 4. More aesthetic result in the anterior area
- 5. Faster treatment for patients and the dentist
- 1. How are immediate implants integrated?
- 2. How is the tooth profile maintained?
- 3. How do peri-implant soft tissues develop after immediate implant placement?
- 4. How is zero bone loss (ZBLC) achieved in immediate implants?
- 5. How is primary implant stability achieved?
How many of us know the exact answers to following questions? I mean not just simple explanation, but real true step-by-step knowledge?
1. How do immediate implants integrate?
2. How is the profile tooth maintained?
3. How are peri-implant soft tissues developed after immediate implant placement?
4. How do get Zero bone loss status in immediate implants?
5. How is primary implant stability achieved?
3 hours in total of knowledge! Without it - no control of immediate implant treatment.
Giáo viên: Dr. Tomas Linkevicius
15 học viên
1276 lượt xem
15 lượt mua
- Chia sẻ Mua khóa họcXem khóa học khác
NỘI DUNG BÀI HỌC
- 1. Rationale for immediate implant placement I
- 2. Rationale for immediate implant placement II
- 3. Why are immediate implant successful I
- 4. Why are immediate implants successful II. Primary stability and crestal bone
- 5. Immediate implants in molars I
- 6. Immediate implants in molars II
- 7. Immediate premolars
- 8. Restorative secrets of immediates
- 9. Complications, which could be avoided
- 10. Immediate implant placement in anterior zone
- 11. Immediate in molar Type A
- 12. Immediate molar Type B
- 13.Immediate multi-level all-on-5