Dallas Rhinoplasty™ Meeting Video Collection 2019 ( free )
The Dallas Rhinoplasty and Dallas Cosmetic Surgery Dissection Video Collection brings the world-renowned Dallas Rhinoplasty and Cosmetic Surgery Courses directly to your computer or mobile device. If you missed the course, you can still dissect with Dr. Rohrich and Dr. Ahmad! Review nasal anatomy and learn the skills and procedures needed to perform a rhinoplasty that produces the best functional and aesthetic result possible. Facial anatomy relevant to face and neck lift surgery, as well as brow lift and blepharoplasty are shown in great detail.
This collection offers viewers the following key features:
- Surgical dissection footage of procedures performed by a legend in plastic surgery and rhinoplasty, Dr. Rod J. Rohrich
- A 30-minute step-by-step sequence for performing an open rhinoplasty dissection
- A 30-minute cosmetic surgery demonstration of browlift, blepharoplasty, extended SMAS and Lift and Fill Facelift as well as neck rejuvenation dissection techniques
- Over an hour of high-quality cadaveric dissection footage with detailed views of the anatomy
- Clinically relevant procedures for multiple subspecialties by experts in the field
- A dissection guide with stunning full-color photographs and illustrations of the procedures captured in the video
This concise but thorough collection provides the easily accessible, expert content plastic and facial plastic surgeons worldwide have been waiting for from the names they trust most in rhinoplasty and facial rejuvenation surgery.
Rod J. Rohrich, MD, FACS, is the Chair of Dallas Rhinoplasty and Cosmetic Surgery Symposia, Founding Chair of the Department of Plastic Surgery and Distinguished Teaching Professor at UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas, and a Founding Partner of the Dallas Plastic Surgery Institute.
Jamil Ahmad, MD, FRCSC, is Director of Research and Education at The Plastic Surgery Clinic, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, and, also, Assistant Professor in the Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada.
This dissection guide is dedicated to the late Jack P. Gunter, MD, founder of the Dallas Rhinoplasty Symposium, whose pursuit of excellence and innovations in rhinoplasty has transformed our specialty.
An award-winning international medical and scientific publisher, Thieme has demonstrated its commitment to the highest standard of quality in the state-of-the-art content and presentation of all its products. Founded in 1886, the Thieme name has become synonymous with high quality and excellence in online and print publishing.
NỘI DUNG BÀI HỌC
- Video 1.1 Nuances in Cleft Rhinoplasty in an Adult
- Video 2.1 Primary Open Rhinoplasty for the Long, Over-Projected Nose in a Female
- Video 3.1 Quaternary Rhinoplasty in a Female with an Oversculpted Nose
- Video 4.1 Open Secondary Rhinoplasty with MTF Allograft in a Female with a Severely-Deviated Nose
- Video 5.1 Advances and Refinements in Primary Open Rhinoplasty in a Female
- Video 6.1 Secondary Rhinoplasty Utilizing the Power of the Scar and Chin Augmentation Using an Implant (Female)
- Video 7.1 Refinements in Secondary Male Rhinoplasty.