Atlas of Whole Body Contouring: A Practical Guide (dvd sách)
This atlas presents current and proven strategies and techniques for body contouring in plastic and reconstructive surgery. In the majority of plastic surgeries, and likewise in body contouring surgeries, surgeons don't have the luxury of long learning curves. The book's simple, descriptive, and didactic structure addresses this issue.
The topics have been carefully selected to avoid redundancies and, where there is more than one surgical option to choose from, expert contributors present the technique that has been broadly accepted as ‘the procedure of choice’. The easily accessible information will guide surgeons in their daily practice, helping them minimize complications and achieve consistent results. The book also presents a number of complicated cases, supported by descriptive figures and high-quality illustrations, offering a unique resource for plastic surgeons around the globe.
NỘI DUNG BÀI HỌC
- Video 4.1 Tissue-based dimensional analysis of breast and chest wall
- Video 4.2 Viewing a patient as she sees herself in a full-length mirror helps define anatomical disparities and asymmetries as seen from the patient’s perspective
- Video 4.3 Breast augmentation technique. Fat grafting of the decolletage (composite augmentation) added as an ancillary procedure for refinement of the result
- Video 19.1 Brachioplasty without scar
- Video 19.2 Brachioplasty with scar
- Video 23.1 Preoperative markings
- Video 23.12 Surgical technique
- Video 26.1 Oblique flankplasty with lipoabdominoplasty prelude to vertical thighplasty
- Video 27.1 Vertical medial thighplasty