Atlas of Reconstructive Breast Surgery
Concise, practical, and highly illustrated, Atlas of Reconstructive Breast Surgery focuses exclusively on non-cosmetic procedures performed due to cancer, accidents, or congenital defects of the breast. Covering both autologous and implant-based reconstruction techniques, this uniquely comprehensive reference provides step-by-step visual guidance on correcting dysfunctional areas and repairing defects to restore normal appearance and function.
- Provides detailed illustrations for clear visual guidance on every procedure.
- Features up-to-date coverage of pre-pectoral reconstruction, partial breast reconstructions, symmetry procedures, and fat grafting for total breast reconstruction as well as contouring for reconstructive breast procedures.
- Covers new developments in flap design, use of fat graft , oncoplastic (mastectomy-sparing) surgery, and tissue engineering.
NỘI DUNG BÀI HỌC
- Video 1.1 Pedicled TRAM Flap
- Video 2.1 Free muscle-sparing TRAM flap
- Video 8.1 Latissimus dorsi flap
- Video 8.2 Post PTS
- Video 8.3 Latissimus dorsi harvest
- Video 9.1 Immediate direct-to-implant breast reconstruction after nipple-sparing mastectomy
- Video 10.1 Immediate TE-ADM Breast Reconstruction
- Video 15.1 Thoracodorsal artery perforator (TDAP) flap
- Video 21.1 NAC Reconstruction
- Video 22.1 Sharp mastectomy dissection in anatomic plane
- Video 23.1 Lipomodeling technique
- Correction of Congenital Breast Deformity Tuberous Breast