Atlas of Contemporary Aesthetic Breast Surgery < DVD sách >
Concise, practical, and highly illustrated, Atlas of Aesthetic Breast Surgery focuses exclusively on the procedures and techniques of cosmetic breast surgery that lead to optimal aesthetic appeal, symmetry, and proportion. Each chapter is presented in a consistent, user-friendly manner, with case examples and expert analysis. With an emphasis on what can go wrong and how to avoid it, this comprehensive reference provides step-by-step visual guidance for surgeons in training and in practice.
Provides detailed illustrations for clear visual guidance on every procedure.
Features up-to-date coverage of revision breast surgery; breast augmentation with fat graft, gynocomastia, and combined surgery such as breast augmentation and mastopexy.
Includes procedural videos on numerous selected topics such as multiple types of breast augmentation, saline to gel conversion surgery, shaped gel to round conversion surgery, superior pedical breast reduction, autologous mastopexy, and many more.
NỘI DUNG BÀI HỌC
- 4.1 Transaxillary Breast Augmentation
- 4.2 Transaxillary Breast Augmentation
- 4.3 Inframammary Fold Breast Augmentation
- 4.4 Inframammary Fold Breast Augmentation
- 4.5 Zig Zag Infraareolar Breast Augmentation
- 4.6 Periareolar Subfascial Breast Augmentation
- 5.1 Endoscopy-Assisted Transaxillary Silicone Implant Breast Augmentation
- 6.1 Breast Augmentation With Primary fat Grafting
- 7.1 Composite Breast Augmentation
- 8.1 Saline to Gel Conversion Surgery
- 8.2 Shaped Gel to Round Conversion Surgery
- 14.1 Vertical Mastopexy
- 17.1 Superior Pedicle Breast Reduction
- 18.1 Medial Pedicle Breast Reduction
- 19.1 Inferior Pedicle Breast Reduction
- 22.1 Autologous Mastopexy