The Art of Aesthetic Surgery, Three Volume Set, Third Edition: Principles and Techniques 3rd Edition
The Art of Aesthetic Surgery, Principles and Techniques, Third Edition by internationally revered aesthetic surgeon Foad Nahai, five distinguished co-editors, and more than 100 new contributors is an encyclopedic, three-volume masterwork. Considered the quintessential resource on cosmetic surgery since its inception, the new edition features an e-book and access to online videos for the first time. The updated text and videos reflect significant and numerous exciting developments in aesthetic medicine and surgery.
An impressive group of renowned global experts contribute valuable insights, pearls, and considerable expertise. Twenty new chapters feature a wealth of diverse state-of-the-art topics, while other chapters have been updated and greatly expanded. New areas of focus include practice management, volume enhancement in periorbital and facial rejuvenation, minimally invasive neck techniques, and body contouring procedures such as umbilicoplasty. Patient safety is prominent, with a major chapter on safety considerations in aesthetic surgery, as well as discussion of complications in different anatomic regions.
- A state-of-the-art review of facial aesthetic surgery, with detailed coverage of all the key techniques needed to achieve facial rejuvenation
- The latest primary and revision breast surgery techniques for augmentation, reduction, mastopexy, fat grafting, and asymmetry management
- Significant new chapters on minimally invasive treatments reflect enormous changes in this field since the last edition
- The addition of two new dedicated sections on genital rejuvenation and gender affirming surgery
- About 6,000 beautiful illustrations enhance understanding of state-of-the-art approaches
- An expanded video library featuring 14 new clips and the addition of pre- and post-op patient images provides expert procedural guidance
This quintessential resource provides trainees and experienced practitioners with a solid foundation for learning basic principles and techniques in aesthetic surgery, with the ultimate goal of improving patient outcomes, developing innovations, and advancing the specialty.
NỘI DUNG BÀI HỌC
- Video 17.1 Non-Light-Based Skin Resurfacing.
- Video 18.1 Croton Oil Peel.
- Video 24.1 Advances in Aesthetic and Reconstructive Hair Transplantation.
- Video 29.1 Endoscopic Brow Lift.
- Video 32.1 Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty and MidFace Cheek Lift.
- Video 33.1 Establishing Upper Eyelid Crease in Blepharoplasty.
- Video 34.1 Asian Blepharoplasty.
- Video 35.1 Ptosis Surgery in the Blepharoplasty Patient.
- Video 39.1 Canthotomy and Cantholysis.
- Video 41.1 Midface Recontouring.
- Video 56.1 Rejuvenation of the Aging Mouth.
- Video 58.1 Genioplasty (2 different patients featured).
- Video 73.1 Revision Augmentation Mastopexy.
- Video 75.1 Medial Pedicle Vertical Breast Reduction.
- Video 76.1 Septum-Based Lateral Mammoplasty.
- Video 77.1 Short Scar Mammoplasty with Pectoralis Loop.
- Video 80.1 Dermal Suspension Mastopexy.
- Video 86.1 Male High Definition Liposculpture.
- Video 89.1 Bra Line Back Lift.
- Video 90.1 Lower Body Lift.
- Video 91.1 Full Abdominoplasty : Basic Technique.
- Video 96.1 Medial Thighplasty.
- Video 101.1 Labia Minora Reduction : Edge Excision.